Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dealing with April "Showers" for May flowers


what a srsly lame title for a post

the weather is really disagreeable though. so much rain. so much work.


i have two songs to share that have me "beaming internally" (LOL)

1. "Sunshine Eyes" - Polarsets

Like 1/2 of the songs i think i've ever posted about, i found this on Kitsuné's website. Like ALL of the songs i've ever posted about I REALLY like it too. it's really just gr8. the beginning/intro reminds me a lot of Yeasayer's Ambling Alt whichhhhhhh reminds me of P****S...as most of the songs i've written about do BUT this song is for CREATING NEW SPRING MEMORIEZZZZ of too much work, very little sun, rural isolation, and a (potentially) jobless future. = ( / = D LOL economic recession!!!


2. "2 Hearts" - Digitalism or "<3 <3" [lolilol]

Digitalism is one of my favorite groups. I saw them in P***S and it was FANTASTIC. This song is markedly different from their others, which might alienate some long time fans while attracting new ones! who knows?!? lol. I found this song through RCDLBL which compared it to a LCD Soundsytem song among other things. I don't totally agree with this tbh. The blog, toomanysebastians compared it to Delphic which I find more appropriate. the vocals make me think of The Teenagers but wtvr, that's just my opinion.

§†®E§§ is mounting!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! omfg?????! srsly graduation is almost a month away. WTF. wheredidmyyouth@go.com? like srsly?

on a side note: the depressing image of rain isn't something i found on the internet. it's actually a photo taken from my drive way @ home in the SUB-suburbs of SEA (read: the woods). SO SICK OF RURAL ENVIROS, honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment